Electrical and electronics industry
Like many other industries in Germany the electrical and electronics industry is an export-oriented sector. In particular, exports to the US, China, France, but also increasingly to emerging economies play an important role. Industry 4.0, embedded software and turnaround in energy policy are some drivers that will affect companies from the electrical and electronics industry in the coming years. Based on a great variety of projects, mod21 offers rich experience in this area.
- Potential analysis: solutions for connected construction sites
- Company profiles of electricity distribution network companies worldwide
- Potential analysis of spectrometers for screening of mailings
- Market analysis: calibration services for electrical measurement parameters in the EU
- Identification of potential clients in the construction industry with focus on HVAC project developers
… your benefits offered by mod21
- Reduced inhouse workload thanks to additional external capacity
- Industry knowledge beyond your own market
- View from the outside delivering supplementary insights
- Prompt personal assistance on demand by immediate request handling
- Cost-effective due to streamlined research approach
- Access to more than 1,000 national and international sources as well as to local research partners worldwide
Questions about our service?
T: +49 – (0)6221 – 65 96 068
- You need ad-hoc research regarding companies, products or markets?
- Interested in market analysis, company profiles, competitive intelligence or identification of new clients?