Engineering and manufacturing industry
The plant and mechanical engineering industry in Germany is traditionally export-oriented. Long-term strategic planning can be affected by changes in foreign policy and economic trends. Many companies within the industry are concerned with key issues such as energy efficiency, industry 4.0 or automated and flexible manufacturing processes.
mod21 supports the strategic marketing of companies in plant construction, mechanical engineering, automation, drive technology or the manufacturing industry.
- Competitor analyses for machine tools
- Company profiles and SWOT analyses for industrial automation
- Target group analyses for converters in the industry
- Identification of new business partners in the foundry industry in NAFTA
- Market analysis for special machinery for measurement and testing in medical technology
International Issues – Local Solutions!
Importance of market knowledge
… your benefits offered by mod21
- Reduced inhouse workload thanks to additional external capacity
- Industry knowledge beyond your own market
- View from the outside delivering supplementary insights
- Prompt personal assistance on demand by immediate request handling
- Cost-effective due to streamlined research approach
- Access to more than 1,000 national and international sources as well as to local research partners worldwide