Medical devices and technology
Companies within the medtec and healthcare industry constantly have to adapt to changing requirements. Political and social factors such as demographic changes, pricing pressure from buying groups or cost pressure resulting from health policy decisions have a decisive effect on the product strategy of companies. Production processes have to be optimized in order to be more energy efficient, the degree of automation has to be increased and networking through the integration and interconnection of IT systems has to be promoted.
- Market analysis: Degree of automation in the medtech industry in NAFTA
- Market development for “Aesthetic laser devices” in Germany
- Potential analysis for liver dialysis machines in intensive care units
- Company profile of a large clinic group (procurement organization and strategy…)
International Issues – Local Solutions!
Market and competitor analysis, new suppliers
… your benefits offered by mod21
- Reduced inhouse workload thanks to additional external capacity
- Industry knowledge beyond your own market
- View from the outside delivering supplementary insights
- Prompt personal assistance on demand by immediate request handling
- Cost-effective due to streamlined research approach
- Access to more than 1,000 national and international sources as well as to local research partners worldwide
Questions about our service?
T: +49 – (0)6221 – 65 96 068
- You need ad-hoc research regarding companies, products or markets?
- Interested in market analysis, company profiles, competitive intelligence or identification of new clients?